Monday, May 9, 2011

my granma

i mean wow...look at the person above....though she has been living 4 many years yet she is able to do that...


IT IS AMAZING

2 weeks ago,my mother have plan a party for my granma (person above) as mother's day present...that night it was another wonderful night as most of my mother side family members are there including us..haha...it was actually a memorable memory especially for my granma who have been living there alone for few month before my aunt move in..that day,it maybe her best day of her life because she can do anything she wants without any restrictions from any of us..most of the time she was not allowed to eat meat...y? no idea..just chinese believes....they say that if you eat meat after 90 years old,you will die quickly or something like that.....her age has already passed 90 yet she still can do lots of things except anything that require her to move...

around the year 1980's,she have stroke and barely survive...in the end she survive and still healthy..haha....i mean look at her,she is drinking CASBERG..she is drinking a beer..when she first taste it,her face got so bitter that she look away from us and telling us it is very bitter,everyone laugh...

o granma
,let me just tell u that without you,there won't be mother and aunts or uncle, there won't be us...

so I AM HERE TO SAY,
谢谢您老人家,
没有你,我们都不会在这世上。
没有你,我们没办法孝顺你。
没有你,这世上就没有一个是好人。

No comments:

Post a Comment