Wednesday, May 18, 2011

rumors

There has been lots rumors
Lately.this particular rumor has been spread since the time where the underground train started to be used

Long ago, there is 1 husband and wife, they took a suitcase and rode on a train, at the time 4:40pm, they left it in the train and when the train conductor open the case, what they found is most stunning, it was a dead baby girl

According to this myth, the soul of the girl grew up to be a young teenage girl. Once that happen, the rumor starts. They say that the girl will go back to the trains to search for herself. She will sit there and wait 4 an answer to come out. She waited and waited until she cant wait no more, she started to show herself. Everyday at the time of 4:40pm,she will show herself to people who can see her. She will try to tease you by lifting up her skirt and acting sad. If the person saw and do anything which related to her, she will ask:


Girl: you can see me?! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..
Welcome..to the station of no return
can you find me? Can you find where is my real self?! Can you do it?! Can you help me find in this dreadful room?! (chuckle)
In this room, thousand of lockers are present and only one of them is her. In this room, there are many vines which came out from no where and will block the lockers. For each locker the person picked, there will be a body part inside which is moving and is it is a head, well, screams of pain and joy will echo the place.
I shall give you 44 second to find my real self or else(chuckle) you shall be my playmate and stay here for all eternity
(44 second later)
Seems like you cant find me, like the other failures I have capture and kill now arise my playmates, you now have a new friends..hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
And here where the rumor stop. Shall it continue? No 1 will know what truly happen once you gotten into the station of no return...

No comments:

Post a Comment