Tuesday, May 17, 2011

why is people come and go?!

Why people always come and go?! Right now….some of my friends got scholarship from our government.. and this is what they have said:
WENG MING: who got scholarship?!
WEI WEI: why u got?!
WENG MING: ya…will take it…cause straight go to UK..
EVERYONE: Don’t go…if u go we will miss u
WENG MING: I will miss u all too…TT…. So Shaun plan a trip and I so I can have some fun with all of u people…
SHAUN: WHAT?! Ok la..eh?! people who want go to Singapore?! Tell me by Wednesday

Few weeks ago our thinking skill teacher(ms Fiona ) said that she is resigning as a teacher and search for a new job….we of course were surprise and start to ask question, she said is time for me to move on to find another job as women at age of 35 can’t change their job no more, so I will b moving on and find a new job just for fun…worst come to worst I will stay back to being a teacher…right now an editing company has an eye on me so I might be accepting it…maybe only..but reassigning is confirm ..already got the permission from the headmaster..so will be teaching u guys until end of this semester and I am off…

Now she has already sure that she want to be reassigning, there is no stopping her..we will just stay at a side and wish her the best of luck…..

No comments:

Post a Comment