Thursday, May 19, 2011

its finally over!!!!

It’s finally over…. Bye Bye to our little moral and HELLO to Malaysian studies…another boring subject is coming but luckily is next semester… today the moral test is actually surprisingly easy…they say that there is an essay to do but in an hour, what can we achieve?! But luckily there is no essay but what we read have not come out.. Not even 1.. We were actually lucky that we ask our mentor about hindu’s festival before we got into the exam hall… in the exam hall, it was creepy.. Why?! It was super quite as time start to tick when we start our test…tick, tick, tick, for each tick a second is over, and for every hand move, an answer was given in the paper. Whether it is right or wrong is up to the lecturers…. It felt like silence before the war, as it start to rain outside, that’s when the war started… as people start to rush out to the open area without an umbrella….

Today, I watch American idol..OMG!! the 1 I am supporting is awesome….AWESOME…. SCOTTIE, SCOTTIE..  when u ever stop to amaze me…  not just me but the people who are supporting you, your voice is so low that make people to be drowse in your voice.. it is AMAZING… tomorrow is the day to know whether he got into the final…please do so…. Then the final battle will be very nice…

The saying goes, TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN…. And that’s what I am thinking right now… cause now is already mid may and I am not ready for my semester test..yet I am still here blogging… what a useless person I am..TT…. well..i think I will stop blogging until after me test….



People in my class are calling me branime… y?! because I watch a lot of Japanese cartoons….. also known as ANIME… till now I actually can’t stop watching anime..right now I am chasing a manga series call nurarihyon no mago..means the grandson of the nurarihyon…. This is actually a nice manga as it talks about monsters in Japan and a 12 year old kid become a leader to lead his clan to protect his territory… 


my favourite anime is rozen maiden.. this show is about 7 dolls fighting to become ALICE which mean perfection for them…2 of my favourite character in the show is suisenseki and sousenseki..they are twin sister dolls and each of them have their unique ability…….

No comments:

Post a Comment