Monday, April 25, 2011

sometimes...

sometimes i wonder...hm... what should i do for the day? no homework..nothing to do at home...facebook is boring....watching video sometimes also boring...anime boring....so i listen songs...i ask people to suggest me some song to hear but what i get is the result that i don't like...not 1 bit...actually not the songs..but the person singing it..it was remarkably wrong...cause now he is 19 yet he look like a 13 year old boy.... yes,that's right..is JUSTIN BIEBER...i actually like his song but not the person because of the few reason below

1. he is too cute 4 me to see
2. jealous of him cause he is able to be rich and have many girls chasing him
3. he look so so young..also envy cause he can hardly to be seen as old

for a long time i have not been listening to the recent songs, mostly the song i hear is from games japanese cartoons etc..i think i should listen back? Of course with the help of my friends i think i will be able to catch up what i have miss 4 these past few years... 

In May 14th,i will be performing in my music school,well i just join back in the school,anyway, yes i will be performing my electone skill there. will be performing Thriller by king of pop Micheal Jackson.. how i hope that i won't get stage fright during that day..T.T.. according to my teacher,she say that her student who went 4 performance,they have no problem of doing their presentation or projects in school or college....i really wish that this may help me..I use to sing when i was at the age of  11 and 12...that time still a bit shy..i still remember my BM teacher was shocked after listen what i have sung that day..really epic..though my mom can't take picture cause she's not there..T.T....

sometimes i feel like this

i am invaded by you
each time we touch i crumble
with each kiss i am destroyed
bodied fused,blended.melted
our bodies connect over and over again
so many times, over and over..
bodies glued together by the fluids staining us
we just continue seeking pleasure
you know it don't you?
this feeling of mine
i want to immerse myself...in you
as if being completely taken over
I want more and more of you

really..i really want my old friends....the time we spend together is fun laughable sometime is horrifying..T.T still,miss the old days of mine..really hope that time can be turn back,turn to the way it was,before everything it even started..where we are still friends..and not strangers...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment